This Acceptable Use Policy applies to the content you provide to the Prompt Business Networking Limited website including for Event Organisers, information relating to an Event, and for other users, any review relating to an Event. Your content may include text, images, film, audio recordings.
This Acceptable Use Policy forms part of the Prompt Business Networking Limited Terms & conditions.
You must not:
- Include knowingly false, misleading or deceptive information in relation to an Event or claim that your Event is endorsed or supported by Prompt Business Networking Limited;
- Include photographs of individuals without consent. If you wish to include a photograph of any individual at your Events, you must have their prior written permission to do so;
- Include any personal data – whether your own or any one else’s – such as name, email address, phone number, geographical address;
- Write a review which is not based on a true account of your own experience of an Event;
- Write a review of your own Event or an Event hosted by a friend or family member or competitor;
- Include any copyrights, database rights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights that do not belong to you, unless you have the written consent of the owner of such rights;
- Upload any content which promotes fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities; promotes violence or hatred; is or discriminatory of any group of people; is sexually explicit; or is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of the systems of Prompt Business Networking Limited or any third party, including without limitation uploading content containing viruses or other harmful code, causing greater demand on the systems than is deemed by us reasonable, attacks such as flaming other participants in a manner that might incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument;
- Harvest or otherwise collect non-public information about another user obtained through the Site (including without limitation email addresses), without the prior written consent of the holder of the appropriate rights to such information;
- Use any content relating to an Event except in accordance with the Terms, including by deep-linking, redistributing or facilitating the redistribution of such content.